This 8 year old girl heart of beats out of her body

There are many medical conditions that can surprise us. In many of these cases, we think how this person is alive, and most of these cases give us a new inspiration! We tell you the story of an 8 year old girl whose heart beats outside of her body.


This is 8 years old ... 8 year old Virasavia is suffering from "Thorcobo abdominal syndrome or Pantalysis of Cantrell." This is a rare disease in one of the 1 million children.

It's like 8 years old and like children. She likes painting, drawing and pony horse. But when you discover that this baby is not a common child, it is suffering from a rare disease, then you think how brave this girl is and what nature has done with it.



In an interview she said: "This is my heart, it is only with me, I am different from others." I wear soft clothes so that my heart is not hurt ".I want to walk, jump, fly and run. I want to run but can not run. 
"We wish him a good life.


EmoticonEmoticon